Probate Services Level 3
Probate and Estate Management Services
Service Level 3 – Full Estate Administration
With our Full Administration Service, we take full responsibility for getting the Grant of Probate and dealing with the Legal, Tax, and Estate Administration affairs for a fixed fee. There are no upfront costs to pay. We price our Full Estate Administration Service with you in mind… fully transparent, upfront, and no hourly rates.
- Prepare the necessary documentation for the Grant of Probate application in order to apply for and obtain the Grant of Probate.
- Complete HMRC Tax Forms and correspond with HMRC as necessary.
- Consider the validity of the Will.
- Submit Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax Returns for the estate.
- Place all statutory adverts and notices to establish whether there are any claims against the Estate both locally and nationally.
- Correspond with the Personal Representatives and beneficiaries of the Estate
- Correspond with all financial institutions and organisations throughout the administration in order to identify, verify and value all assets.
- Transfer or sell any assets
- Pay any debts owed by the estate
- Retrieve or gather in those assets and distribute the estate.
- Assist with the creation of Will Trust on death and advise to complete the management of the Trust
- Finally, we will draft and complete Estate Accounts.
Talk to us today about how we can help you with your Probate and Estate Management. Call our Probate advisors in Norfolk and Suffolk on 0333 1300 509 or fill in the form below.
Other services for Probate and Estate Administration
Probate Application & HMRC Forms
We can complete the application to the Probate Registry for the Grant of Probate, as well as complete all the HMRC Tax Forms and assist with any enquires HMRC may have.
Completing HMRC Forms Only
If you have decided to apply for the Grant of Probate yourself, we can assist by completing just the HMRC Inheritance Tax Forms. In this instance, we would also assist with any enquires that HMRC may have.